Do you want to give up dieting and have peace with your body and freedom with food?
- A 10-week-long group that guides you through the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating in a supportive, warm environment with like-minded women
- Group meets once a week for 1 hour in the evenings
- Groups are held on a HIPAA compliant video platform
- Groups are limited to five women to foster a safe, effective, and intimate environment
- Goal setting in between group sessions to foster ongoing processing and growth
- Supporting Text: Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole M.S,R.D., and Elyse Resch M.S.,R.D., F.A.D.A.
This group is a wonderful fit for you if…
- You want to stop dieting, focusing on your weight/body size and feeling anxious about food
- You know the principles of intuitive eating, but you are not sure how to implement them into your life
- You find yourself feeling alone and scared in your journey towards food peace
- You struggle with disordered eating habits (but do not have an active eating disorder) including but not limited to: counting calories, counting macros, eating according to what time it is, comparing what you eat to others, distinguishing between hunger and fullness, letting go of “good” and “bad” foods, and giving yourself permission to eat all foods
- You want to feel empowered around food and your ability to feed yourself
- You want to stop using external cues like calories, nutrition labels, and food rules to know how to eat and instead tune into your body’s own internal wisdom to nourish yourself
- You want to find freedom and joy in your relationship to food, your body, and exercise
- You are ready to live a meaningful, fulfilling life in line with your values!
What others are saying…
This group showed me great compassion and empathy. I gained my trust back in my food choices and freedom from diet culture. – C.A.
“The community built between the women in the group was incredibly encouraging and validating. It was refreshing to have a group of women to share honestly and openly with. While I’m an incredibly private person, I really enjoyed this group. I felt connected, included, and valuable. It was a positive experience and would recommend it to others. Liz did a fabulous job of making us all feel validated, a part of the group, as well as, provided tangible strategies for integrating IE strategies into our daily lives.” – K.W.
“I loved the group experience. I don’t have local friends that have gone/are going through the same struggles with food and their body as I have so being a part of this group helped me realize that I am not the only one who struggles and wants freedom from always thinking about food and my body. It was also nice to feel supported as I begin this intuitive eating journey, because even though I have made a lot of progress, it is still going to be a while before it comes naturally. The group also pushed me to be honest with myself and dig a little deeper into why I do some things/have some thoughts.” – R.G.
“I am really pleased that I did this group because I gained a lot. My urges to binge have decreased dramatically and I have felt a lot more balanced around food. I have been eating things I haven’t eaten for years and my preoccupation with food and eating has also decreased.” – R.O.
How do I sign up?
If you are interested in beginning, continuing, or restarting on your intuitive eating journey in a welcoming group of women sharing your same path, please call or email me and I will be happy to get you started and secure you a spot for the next round of the 10-week group!